Want to add a profile picture or update your email for our Business Community? Here’s how to edit your profile or delete it.
Although your profile is private, your name or alias and profile picture will be public if you make a post or comment in the Community.
Edit your profile
- Log in to the Business Community.
- Click on your name in the upper right and select Profile from the drop-down menu.
- Click Edit profile. From there you can edit your name, alias, profile photo, email, phone, and description.
- Name: Your name. If you don’t want to use your actual name, then you can use an alias.
- Alias (optional): Your alias is used in place of your name in all posts and comments, if you want to keep your name private.
- Profile photo (optional): You can upload a photo of yourself or remove it.
- Email: Your email.
- Phone (optional): Your phone number.
- Description (optional): A little bio about yourself or what you do.
All of your posts and comments will update automatically if you decide to add, change or remove your alias.
- Once you’ve made your changes to your profile, click OK. Your profile is updated automatically.
Delete your profile
Your Business Community profile is tied to your profile which is used to contact our Support Team. If you still want to delete your profile, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.