Trustpilot's OpenCart 3.0 integration enables you to automate your review collection for service and product reviews, invite customers to write reviews, and add multiple TrustBox widgets. In this article, we’ll show you how to send review invitations.
Before you can send review invitations, you'll need to install our integration first.
We don’t currently have a sandbox environment available for testing purposes. This integration is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
This article is for OpenCart version 3.0. If you're using version 2.0-2.2x or 2.3x, check out this article.
Set up invitations
An order from your OpenCart web store automatically triggers an email invitation to your customer to write a service review on Trustpilot. Here’s how to set up it up:
- In OpenCart, go to Trustpilot. Click Invitation settings.
- Configure the Invitation Trigger by choosing between two options. Order confirmed sends an invitation to customers while their order is processing. Order completed sends an invitation when their order is completed.
- You can also configure your Sender Name, Reply-to Email, Trustpilot website, and Send Delay. You can also choose your email template and language.
- Click Save changes.
Include product review invitations
If you use product reviews for your business, you can turn on the option to include them in your invitation emails.
- In OpenCart, go to Trustpilot. Click Product Reviews.
- Under Turn product review invitations on, activate the Enable to start getting product reviews toggle.
- Fill in the SKU (Stock Keeping Unit), GTIN (Global Trade Item Number) and MPN (Manufacturer Part Number). These fields are optional.
- Click Save changes.
You can choose to invite customers from the past 1 week to 6 months.
- In OpenCart, go to Trustpilot. Click Past Orders.
- Under Select all your orders from the past, choose the period you want.
- Click Sync up orders to save.
Next, you can add a TrustBox to easily display your reviews in your OpenCart store.
Trustpilot is not liable for any links to third party websites in this article, including the content on any other websites linked to from this article.