Table of contents
Our Shopware integration enables you to add TrustBox widgets to your site, automate your review collection, and invite customers to write reviews. It supports Shopware versions 5.3-5.6. Learn how to add a TrustBox here.
Note: We don’t currently have a sandbox environment available for testing purposes. This integration is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
Add a TrustBox
You can add multiple TrustBox widgets to your website using this integration. Follow these steps:
- In Shopware, go to Marketing > Trustpilot Reviews.
- Under TrustBox, click Try it out. You’ll be directed to a new window. Choose the TrustBox you want, and drag and drop it on your site display to test it. You can move it wherever you want.
- To edit your TrustBox, hover over where you have placed it and click Customize. TrustBox Settings will appear on the left-hand side of the page, where you can configure the TrustBox as you like.
Note: If you choose the Product TrustBox, your data-sku attribute will be updated automatically. Remember to add it to your product page.
- To publish the TrustBox on your site, click Publish Changes.
Delete a TrustBox
If you want to delete a TrustBox from your site:
- Hover over the TrustBox and click on the trash bin icon on the right corner. Click Publish changes.
- A pop-up will appear to tell you the changes have been made. Click Done.
Note: Trustpilot is not liable for any links to third-party websites in this article, including the content on any other websites linked to from this article.