Table of contents
Trustpilot's Magento 1 integration makes it easy for you to automate your review collection, add TrustBox widgets to your site, and invite customers to write reviews. It supports Magento versions 1.7, 1.8, and 1.9. Learn how to add a TrustBox here.
Note: We don’t currently have a sandbox environment available for testing purposes. This integration is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
Add a TrustBox
You can add multiple TrustBox widgets to your website using this integration. Follow these steps:
- In Magento, click the Trustpilot tab.
- Under TrustBox, choose the TrustBox you want, and drag and drop it on your site display to test it. You can move it wherever you want.
- Under TrustBox Settings, on the left-hand side of the page, you can configure the TrustBox as you like.
Note: If you choose the Product TrustBox, your data-sku attribute will be updated automatically. Remember to add it to your product page.
- To publish the TrustBox on your site, click Publish changes.
Delete a TrustBox
If you want to delete a TrustBox:
- Click the trash bin then click Publish changes.
Note: Trustpilot is not liable for any links to third party websites in this article, including the content on any other websites linked to from this article.