Table of contents
Our PrestaShop integration enables you to add multiple TrustBox widgets, automate your review collection for service and product reviews, and invite customers to write reviews. In this article, we’ll show you how to add a TrustBox.
Note: We don’t currently have a sandbox environment available for testing purposes. This integration is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
Add a TrustBox
You can add multiple TrustBox widgets to your web pages using your PrestaShop integration.
- In PrestaShop, go to Modules > Module Manager. Click on the Trustpilot tab on the left hand menu, under More.
- Click the TrustBox tab on the top menu.
- Select the TrustBox and layout you would like to use.
- Choose which page you would like to display the TrustBox on. You can then preview the TrustBox by dragging and dropping it onto your on-site display.
- Once you are happy with the position and configuration of your TrustBox, click Publish changes.
Delete a TrustBox
If you want to delete a TrustBox from your site:
- Hover over the TrustBox and click on the trash bin icon on the right corner. Click Publish changes.
- A pop-up will appear to tell you the changes have been made. Click Done.
Note: Trustpilot is not liable for any links to third party websites in this article, including the content on any other websites linked to from this article.