Our PrestaShop integration enables you to add TrustBox widgets, automate your review collection, and invite customers to write reviews. Here's how to add a widget.
We don’t currently have a sandbox environment available for testing purposes. This integration is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
Add a widget
You can add multiple TrustBox widgets to your web pages using your PrestaShop integration.
- In PrestaShop, go to Modules > Module Manager. Click on the Trustpilot tab on the left hand menu, under More.
- Click the TrustBox tab on the top menu.
- Select the widget and layout you would like to use.
- Choose which page you would like to display the widget on. You can then preview the widget by dragging and dropping it onto your on-site display.
- Once you are happy with the position and configuration, click Publish changes.
Delete a widget
If you want to delete a widget from your site:
- Hover over the widget and click on the trash bin icon on the right corner. Click Publish changes.
- A pop-up will appear to tell you the changes have been made. Click Done.