Table of contents
Our BigCommerce integration enables you to add multiple TrustBox widgets, automate your review collection, and invite customers to write reviews. In this article, we’ll show you how to add a TrustBox.
Note: We don’t currently have a sandbox environment available for testing purposes. This integration is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
Add a TrustBox
You can add multiple TrustBox widgets to your web pages using your BigCommerce integration.
- In BigCommerce, go to Apps > Trustpilot Reviews. Click TrustBox.
- Click Try it out. Select the TrustBox you’d like to use.
- Choose which page you would like to display the TrustBox on. You can then preview the TrustBox by dragging and dropping it onto your on-site display.
- Once you are happy with the position and configuration of your TrustBox, click Publish changes.
Delete a TrustBox
If you want to delete a TrustBox from your site:
- Hover over the TrustBox and click on the trash bin icon on the right corner. Click Publish changes.
- A pop-up will appear to tell you the changes have been made. Click Done.