With our WooCommerce integration you can add multiple TrustBox widgets, invite customers to write reviews, and automate your service and product review collection. Learn how to add a TrustBox here.
Add a TrustBox to your WooCommerce store to easily display your reviews. You’ll just need to install our WooCommerce integration and make sure you’ve set up your review invitations first.
We don’t currently have a sandbox environment available for testing purposes. This integration is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
Add a TrustBox
You can add multiple TrustBox widgets to your web pages using your WooCommerce integration.
- In WooCommerce, click on the Trustpilot tab on the left hand menu.
- Click on the TrustBox tab on the top menu.
- Select the TrustBox and layout you would like to use.
- Choose which page you would like to display the TrustBox on. You can then preview the TrustBox by dragging and dropping it onto your on-site display.
- Once you are happy with the position and configuration of your TrustBox, click Publish changes.
Delete a TrustBox
If you want to delete a TrustBox from your site:
- Hover over the TrustBox and click on the trash bin icon on the right corner. Click Publish changes.
- A pop-up will appear to tell you the changes have been made. Click Done.
Previous Trustpilot's WooCommerce integration: Send review invitations
Up next Delete Trustpilot's WooCommerce integration