With our WooCommerce integration you can add multiple TrustBox widgets, invite customers to write reviews, and automate your service and product review collection. Learn how to add a TrustBox here.
Note: We don’t currently have a sandbox environment available for testing purposes. This integration is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
Add a TrustBox
You can add multiple TrustBox widgets to your web pages using your WooCommerce integration.
- In WooCommerce, click on the Trustpilot tab on the left hand menu.
- Click on the TrustBox tab on the top menu.
- Select the TrustBox and layout you would like to use.
- Choose which page you would like to display the TrustBox on. You can then preview the TrustBox by dragging and dropping it onto your on-site display.
- Once you are happy with the position and configuration of your TrustBox, click Publish changes.
Delete a TrustBox
If you want to delete a TrustBox from your site:
- Hover over the TrustBox and click on the trash bin icon on the right corner. Click Publish changes.
- A pop-up will appear to tell you the changes have been made. Click Done.