Table of contents
With our Shopify integration you can add multiple TrustBox widgets, invite customers to write reviews, and automate your review collection for service and product reviews. In this article, we’ll show you how to add or delete a TrustBox.
Note: We don’t currently have a sandbox environment available for testing purposes. This integration is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
Add a TrustBox
You can add multiple TrustBox widgets to your web pages using your Shopify integration.
Note: If you're using a multi-store setup, our TrustBox drag and drop feature won't be available. Instead, you'll need to add the TrustBox's code to your website manually. Learn how to here.
- In Shopify, click on the Apps tab on the left hand menu. Select Trustpilot Reviews.
- Click on the TrustBox tab in the top menu and then choose Try it out. This will open a new window where you will see the list of TrustBoxes and the preview of your shop.
- Add TrustBoxes by dragging and dropping them onto the preview of your website. You can choose to place TrustBoxes on your landing page, category page, or product page. (If you want to place them on another page, click on Add a new page and simply enter the specific web address.)
- You can configure the TrustBox by hovering over it and clicking Customize.
- Once you are happy with the position of your TrustBox, click Publish changes.
Delete a TrustBox
If you want to delete a TrustBox from your site:
- Hover over the TrustBox and click on the trash bin icon on the right corner. Click Publish changes.
- A pop-up will appear to tell you the changes have been made. Click Done.