Maximize the value you get from using Trustpilot’s Local TrustBoxes by enriching them with local business information to help you stand out in local Google search results.
Installing a Local TrustBox on your website is a great way to show your most recent reviews, TrustScore, and star ratings specific to each of your locations.
When you enrich the widget's code with your local business's information (e.g., address, telephone number), you can increase the chances that:
- Your local business displays a Google Knowledge Graph.
- Your local website appears in local searches in Google and Google Maps.
Note: These benefits are entirely at the discretion of Google. Even if you've satisfied all of their guidelines, Google still decides if your business appears in local searches and has a Knowledge Graph.
- When you configure your Service Review TrustBoxes, ensure the Include location code to boost local SEO toggle is on. This will add code with your local business's information to the widget.
- Install your TrustBox according to our how-to guide, selecting your location of choice during TrustBox configuration.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 for all of your local service review TrustBoxes.