Table of contents
Maximize the value of adding a Location Review TrustBox widget to your website by enriching it with business information. This could help you to stand out in local Google search results.
When you set up a TrustBox widget on your website to display your Location Reviews, it’s possible to add a location code which could help boost local SEO.
What are the benefits?
Enriching the widget’s code with your local business's information (e.g., address, telephone number), can increase the chances that:
- Your local business displays a Google Knowledge Graph.
- Your website appears in local searches on Google and Google Maps.
Note: These benefits are entirely at the discretion of Google. Even if you've satisfied all of their guidelines, Google still decides if your business appears in local searches and has a Knowledge Graph.
How to boost local SEO
- Follow these steps to create a TrustBox widget.
- Once you have configured your TrustBox, ensure the Include location code to boost local SEO toggle is on. This will add code with your local business's information to the widget.
- Repeat these steps for any of your website’s Location Review TrustBoxes.