Trustpilot’s Slack integration allows you to automatically receive and reply to reviews directly in Slack.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect Trustpilot to Slack.
Benefits of the Slack integration
- Get your reviews posted in multiple Slack channels, public or private.
- Use dedicated Slack channels to sort and manage your reviews, e.g. negative feedback, positive feedback, USA domain, UK domain, etc.
- Set up private channels where your colleagues can reply to reviews.
Connect Trustpilot with Slack
To connect Trustpilot with Slack:
- Go to Trustpilot Business > Integrations > Customer Support > Slack and click on the Add to Slack button.
- Review the permissions for this app, and install it on a channel.
- Make sure to /invite @trustpilot to the channel if it’s a private one.
- Once the set-up is complete, the reviews will start appearing in your Slack channel.
- Use the /trustpilot settings command to fine-tune the way reviews are posted to your channel.
- If you have multiple domains, you can add all of them to your Slack team. Just switch domains and repeat steps one to five.
Note: We currently don't have a sandbox environment available for testing purposes.
Trustpilot is not liable for any links to third-party websites in this article, including the content on any other websites linked to from this article.