Table of contents
Trustpilot’s Slack integration allows you to automatically receive and reply to reviews directly in Slack.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect Trustpilot to Slack.
Benefits of the Slack integration
- Get your reviews posted in multiple Slack channels, public or private.
- Use dedicated Slack channels to sort and manage your reviews, e.g. negative feedback, positive feedback, USA domain, UK domain, etc.
- Set up private channels where your colleagues can reply to reviews.
Connect Trustpilot with Slack
To connect Trustpilot with Slack:
- Go to Trustpilot Business > Integrations > Customer Support > Slack and click on the Add to Slack button.
- Review the permissions for this app, and install it on a channel.
- Make sure to /invite @trustpilot to the channel if it’s a private one.
- Once the set-up is complete, the reviews will start appearing in your Slack channel.
- Use the /trustpilot settings command to fine-tune the way reviews are posted to your channel.
- If you have multiple domains, you can add all of them to your Slack team. Just switch domains and repeat steps one to five.
Note: We currently don't have a sandbox environment available for testing purposes.
Trustpilot is not liable for any links to third-party websites in this article, including the content on any other websites linked to from this article.