Table of contents
We’re excited to announce our new Analytics tool – Trustpilot Benchmark.
Instead of doing manual search, this tool helps you save time by allowing you to get a quick overview of how your company and other companies perform on Trustpilot. It’s easy to get an overview of key metrics, such as star rating, TrustScore, categories, and the number of reviews a domain has. All of the information is publicly available data for domains on Trustpilot.com.
The information available in Trustpilot Benchmark is for your company’s internal use only and may not be used externally in any way, for example, to make comparative advertising.
It’s easy to use Trustpilot Benchmark.
- Navigate to Trustpilot Business > Analytics > Benchmark. You’ll see your own company’s metrics on the Benchmark page.
- Click the Add another company button to add a company to the dashboard. You can select up to nine companies at any time.
- To remove a company, hover over the company’s tile and click the X in the upper right-hand corner of the tile.
Which other companies can I add to the dashboard?
Your company can be listed in more than one category, and you can choose companies from any category to add your benchmark dashboard. Trustpilot Benchmark can also show you which country the company is listed in. If two companies are listed in two different countries, you'll see country-specific rankings.
What do Unclaimed, Claimed and Asking for reviews mean?
Each company profile has one of three status labels:
- Asking for reviews – The company has claimed its profile on Trustpilot and regularly asks its customers for reviews using Trustpilot’s invitation services.
- Claimed – The company has claimed its profile on Trustpilot and has access to its Business Account, but we don't have information about the company actively asking for reviews.
- Unclaimed – The company hasn't claimed its profile on Trustpilot, and we don't have information that the company is actively asking for reviews.
Who should I contact if I need help or have questions?
Please contact your Customer Success Manager with any questions regarding how to get the most out of Trustpilot Benchmark and other Analytics tools. For any technical problems, please reach out to our Support team.