Our Shopware integration allows you to automate your review collection, add TrustBox widgets to your site, and invite customers to write reviews. It supports Shopware versions 5.3-5.6. Learn how to set up and manage it here.
We don’t currently have a sandbox environment available for testing purposes. This integration is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
Download the integration
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Integrations > Ecommerce. Click Shopware.
- On the next page, click Download. You don’t need to open the file.
Install the integration
- Log in to your Shopware account. Go to Configuration > Plugin manager.
- Go to Installed > Upload plugin. Select the file you just downloaded from Trustpilot, then click Upload plugin.
- Once the upload is finished, Trustpilot will be under Uninstalled plugins. Click the Install (Plus sign) icon > Activate.
- When prompted by the dialog box, clean your cache. Agree and wait for it to finish. If prompted by the Theme compiling dialog box, select your shop and click Start process.
- Back on on Shopware, go to Marketing > Trustpilot Reviews. If prompted, log in.
- Review the legal terms and check I understand and accept. Click Confirm.
Manage the integration
Once you've installed the integration, the Trustpilot Reviews tab is available under Marketing on your admin panel. From here, you can manage your settings, send review invitations, and add a TrustBox.
Trustpilot is not liable for any links to third-party websites in this article, including the content on any other websites linked to from this article.