Trustpilot features a comprehensive list of categories that businesses are grouped into. Businesses can choose to identify with specific categories that describe their main industries, products, or services. Use categories to discover and compare similar businesses on Trustpilot, or make informed choices about which you interact with.
Find and explore a category
Whether you want to find a specific business within a category, compare them, or browse them all, Trustpilot provides a list for you to explore.
- Navigate to Trustpilot.com and click Categories in the top right-hand corner.
- On the next page, a list is displayed featuring all of Trustpilot’s categories for businesses. Click the category you want to explore.
- On the category’s page, you can view the category results for Popular subcategories, Top-rated companies, All companies in this category, and Newest companies.
- On the category’s page, you can also filter category results further by City or Zip code, No. of reviews, Time period, or Company status.
All businesses are eligible to be ranked as ‘Top rated’ within a category. But they must meet 2 requirements:
- The business must have collected 25 or more reviews in the past 12 months.
- The business must have the 'Asking for reviews' status label.
Businesses that meet these 2 requirements are then ranked according to their TrustScore and number of reviews.
These requirements ensure that the ranked businesses in a category actively promote trust and transparency by continuously asking for feedback from their customers.