Discover and compare similar businesses with Trustpilot's comprehensive list of business categories!
Whether you're looking for a new hair salon, hardware store, or hotel — we've got you covered, with Categories. Businesses on Trustpilot can choose to be in specific categories that describe their main industries, products, or services. And if a business hasn't selected any categories themselves, we automatically place them within a category that we believe best represents what they offer.
Find and explore a category
Whether you want to find a specific business within a category, compare them, or browse them all, Trustpilot provides a list for you to explore.
- Go to Trustpilot.com and click Categories in the top right-hand corner.
- On the next page, a list is displayed featuring all of Trustpilot’s categories for businesses. Click the category you want to explore.
- You can filter the results by choosing an option under Popular subcategories. You'll then see the results grouped accordingly: Best companies in this category, All companies in this category, Newest companies, and Recently reviewed.
- You can also filter the results further by City or Zip code, No. of reviews, Time period, or Company status, in the side panel.
Best in category
All businesses are eligible to be ‘best’ within a category. But they must meet 2 requirements:
- The business must have collected at least 25 reviews in the past 12 months.
- The business must have the 'Asking for reviews' status label.
Businesses that meet these 2 requirements are then ordered according to their TrustScore and number of reviews.
These requirements ensure that the best businesses in a category actively promote trust and transparency by continuously asking for feedback from their customers.