Table of contents
If you have multiple stores or domains on Shopify, you can use our integration to collect and showcase reviews across all of them individually. This article shows you how to manage and configure them.
You can find our guide on how to install and use our Shopify integration here. There, we explain how to manage settings for all your Shopify stores at once. If you want to manage the settings for each of your stores individually, use the instructions below instead.
Manage multiple stores
Shopify doesn't have a multi store feature that allows multiple stores to be managed under a single Shopify account. However, businesses can have multiple Shopify accounts, with one store per account.
Individual stores within the same business
If you have multiple stores within the same business - for example, a single business with country-specific stores - both stores should be under the same Trustpilot business unit. To do this:
- Install the Trustpilot integration for each of your stores, and be sure to select the right business unit when logging into the integration.
- If asked to reinstall with the same settings, select Skip.
The following invitation features will be the same across all your stores:
- Turn product reviews off/on
- All settings in the Invitation tab, except Additional language settings.
The following invitation features can be configured separately for each individual store:
- Advanced product review settings
- Additional language settings
- Past orders
Individual stores within different businesses
To configure settings for different businesses - for example, cats.com vs. dogs.com - you’ll need to make sure these domains are each under their own Trustpilot business unit.
You can do this by installing the Trustpilot integration for each domain, then selecting the right business unit when logging in to each one. By setting up your stores like this, all settings can be configured individually for each of your businesses.
Use a different service review invitation template for each store
If the integration detects that you have multiple domains under the same business, you’ll be able to change the language settings for each store.
Note: This feature is not supported if you configured your multi store setup using a 3rd party plugin.
The email template selected under Select settings for all websites will apply to all stores. To create an exception, click +Add additional languages. Then, you’ll be able to specify the email template for individual websites with the following setting options:
- Website: Select the website/store for which you want to use a different email template.
- Language: Filter for email templates to be shown in this language.
- Email template: Shows the service review email templates you have available in the chosen language.