Table of contents
Use one of our TrustBoxes to display Location Reviews on your website and showcase how well your business’s locations are performing. In this article, we'll explain how to set them up and how to use them to boost local SEO.
Note: To do this, you'll need to generate the code for a TrustBox. You might need a developer to help you.
Configure your TrustBox
- From your Trustpilot Business admin page, go to Showcase > Website Widgets > TrustBox Library.
- Select the TrustBox layout you want to use.
- From the Select one of your company locations drop-down menu, select the location you want to display reviews for.
- Follow the steps to customize any other features you'd like included in your TrustBox.
- To implement these changes and create the TrustBox, click Get code.
- Copy-paste the first code inside the <head></head> section of your website’s HTML or as close to the top of the page as possible. Afterwards, copy-paste the second code into the HTML of your website where you’d like your TrustBox to be displayed.
- Repeat the same steps as above to generate a new code for each location you want to display. The code’s location ID will update automatically, according to the location you've chosen.
Note: Every location’s code is unique, so you can’t reuse the same code for more than one location.
How to boost local SEO
When you set up a TrustBox on your website to display your Location Reviews, you have the option to add a location code, to help boost local SEO. Enabling this feature increases chances that:
- Your local business displays a Google Knowledge Graph.
- Your website appears in local searches on Google and Google Maps.
Note: These benefits are entirely at the discretion of Google. Even if you've satisfied all of their guidelines, there's a chance they won't get displayed.
Here's how to do it:
- Once you've configured your TrustBox, ensure the Include location code to boost local SEO toggle is on.
- Repeat these steps for any of your website’s Location Review TrustBoxes.