Table of contents
You can use one of our TrustBox widgets to display Location Reviews on your website and showcase how well your business’s locations are performing. Access to this feature depends on your pricing package.
To display a location’s reviews on your website, you need to generate the code for a TrustBox.
Note: You might need a developer to help you with this.
Display Location Reviews in a TrustBox on your website
- From Trustpilot Business, navigate to Showcase > Website Widgets > TrustBox Library.
- Select and click on the TrustBox layout you want to use.
- If the TrustBox you have chosen allows, choose a location from the Select one of your company locations drop-down menu.
- Follow the steps to customize any other features you would like to include in your TrustBox.
- To implement these changes and create the TrustBox, click Get code.
Note: If you would like to learn more about the “Include location code to boost local SEO” button, click here.
- Copy-paste the first code inside the section of your website’s HTML or as close to the top of the page as possible. Afterwards, copy-paste the second code into the HTML of your website where you’d like your TrustBox to appear.
- Repeat the same steps as above to generate a new code for each location you would like to display. The code’s location ID will update automatically, according to the location you have chosen.
Note: Every location’s code is unique, so you can’t reuse the same code for more than one location.