Table of contents
Add a location review TrustBox widget
Use one of our TrustBox widgets to display location reviews on your website and showcase how well your business’s locations are performing. They also allow you to boost local SEO!
Before you start
This feature is part of the Location Reviews add-on module.
Configure your TrustBox
Select the widget you want to use.
Use the drop-down menu to select the location you want to display reviews for.
Follow the steps to customize any other features you'd like included in your widget.
To implement these changes and create the widget, click Get code.
The first set of code you'll see is the widget's script. Click Copy code, then paste it into the
<head>section of your website.
The second set of code you'll see is the widget's html code. Click Copy code, then paste it into the
<body>section of your website, where you'd like it to be displayed.
Repeat the steps as above to generate a new code for each location you want to display. The code’s location ID will update automatically, according to the location you've chosen.
Every location’s code is unique, so you can’t reuse the same code for more than one location.
How to boost local SEO
When you set up a widget on your website to display your location reviews, you have the option to add a location code, to help boost local SEO. Enabling this feature increases chances that:
- Your local business displays a Google Knowledge Graph.
- Your website appears in local searches on Google and Google Maps.
These benefits are entirely at the discretion of Google. Even if you've satisfied all of their guidelines, there's a chance they won't get displayed.
Here's how to do it:
Once you've configured your widget, ensure the Include location code to boost local SEO toggle is on.
Repeat these steps for any of your website’s location review widgets.
Previous Set up location review invitations
Up next Location reviews - FAQ
- Add a service review TrustBox widget
- Add a product review TrustBox widget
- Add a location review TrustBox widget
- Add a TrustBox Signature widget to your emails
- Add a TrustBox Newsletter widget to your email campaigns
- Add a TrustBox widget to a single-page application
- Add a TrustBox widget using Google Tag Manager
- Add a TrustBox widget to your iOS or Android mobile app
- See more