Location Reviews help you collect, manage, and display reviews for all your business’s individual locations. Follow this guide to create a file with all your location information, in the right format, to start setting them up.
To get started, you'll need to create a spreadsheet that contains your location information, using a program like Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
Prepare your spreadsheet using Google Sheets
To prepare your file to be imported, follow these steps:
- Open a new, blank worksheet in Google Sheets.
- The file must contain the corresponding data for each location. Fields marked with an * are required. If a non-required field is not applicable, just leave the cell empty.
- Location name*
- ID (this will be used when inviting customers to review the specific location)*
- Street address*
- Street address 2
- ZIP code*
- Country code* (e.g. US, GB)
- Phone number
Note: Make sure that all the information you enter here follows our naming conventions.
- Save the file in CSV format. From the File menu, navigate to Download, and select Comma-separated values (.csv, current sheet).
Prepare your spreadsheet using Microsoft Excel
If you’re using Excel, the steps for creating the spreadsheet are the same, but you’ll need to make sure that you’re saving your file using UTF-8 format.
Submit your file
The next step is to upload your completed Location Reviews file to your Trustpilot Business account. Here’s how to do it:
- From your Trustpilot Business account, navigate to Settings > Public profile settings > Locations. Click Import multiple locations.
- Either drag and drop your file onto the display, or click browse files.
- Upload your CSV file and review the information to make sure everything is correct. If there are any errors, update the information.
- Select the check box to confirm that you've read and followed our guidelines, then click Confirm the import.
You can also add individual locations manually. To learn more about how it’s done, check out this article.