Our OpenCart integration allows you to automate your review collection for service and product reviews, add multiple widgets, and invite customers to write reviews. Here's how to install it.
We don’t currently have a sandbox environment available for testing purposes. This integration is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
This article is for OpenCart version 2.0-2.2x or 2.3x. If you're using version 3.0, check out this article.
Download the integration
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Integrations > Ecommerce > OpenCart.
- Under Select OpenCart version, use the dropdown to select the relevant version. Click Download zip file.
Install the integration
- In OpenCart, go to Extensions > Extension Installer. This page is found by hovering over the puzzle icon.
- Click Upload. Select the plugin file you just downloaded, and click Open.
- Once the extension has been successfully uploaded, go to Extensions > Modules.
- Find Trustpilot and click on the green Install button.
- You will then see the Trustpilot symbol on the lower left-hand menu. Click on it.
If the Trustpilot symbol does not appear, go to Extensions > Modifications and click on the Refresh button.
- Select your Business Unit using the drop-down menu. Click the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions. Click Confirm.
Manage the integration
Once you've installed the integration, the Trustpilot tab is available in your OpenCart admin panel. You can find it on the left panel. From here, you can manage your settings, send review invitations, and add a TrustBox widget.