Get a clearer picture of how every business has used Trustpilot over the past 12 months on the Company activity page.
With our trust promise in mind, we highlight how businesses get reviews, reply to reviews, and flag reviews. We show this information on every business profile page.
What info is shown on the page?
See whether the business:
- Has claimed their Trustpilot profile
- Has verified additional company details
- Asks their customers for reviews
- Pays to access extra Trustpilot features
How the business gets its reviews, and how review star ratings differ by review source.
If there has been a profile merge, we show when and why the profiles were merged, which profiles were involved, and their previous TrustScores and number of reviews.
The star rating distribution of new reviews.
How often and how quickly the business replies to negative reviews.
See how a business flags reviews with Transparent Flagging:
- The number of reviews flagged
- The star ratings of flagged reviews
- The percentage of invalid reports
- What happened to the flagged reviews
Where can I find the page?
First, find the business's profile page on Trustpilot. In the Company activity module, click See all to get the detailed overview.
The module looks like this on desktop:
And this on mobile: