For a full breakdown of all your reporting activities, visit your business account. Go to your Service Reviews page to see how many reviews you've reported within a period and what the status is of each report. This article walks you through all the reporting details that are available to you.
Your reporting activities
To see your reporting activities, go to Trustpilot Business > Service Reviews > Reporting activity, and select a period.
You'll see the following overview:
- Number of reports: The number of reports you've made in the selected period. Keep in mind that one review may have several issues, so you may have reported it several times. That means your number of reports may be higher than your number of reviews.
- Reports under investigation: The number of reports that Trustpilot is currently investigating for you.
- Reviews taken offline: The number of reviews that Trustpilot has taken offline because the issue reported is in breach of our guidelines.
- Reviews back online: The number of reviews that we've put back online because the issue reported is not in breach of our guidelines or the reviewer addressed the issue.
- Reports by star rating: The number of reports you've made distributed by star rating.
- Invalid reports (issues not in breach): The number of times you reported an issue that turned out not to be in breach of Trustpilot's guidelines.
Activities for each report
You'll see the following details for each report:
- Report & review status: See whether your report is closed or if we're still investigating the issue, and what this means for the reported review — has it been hidden, taken offline, or is it back online because the issue was resolved?
- Star rating: See the reported review's star rating, so you can get a general understanding of the reviewer's experience.
- Reporting reason: See why the review was reported.
- User who reported: See who in your company reported the review.
- Last status change: See the last time the status of the report changed.
- Date of the report: See when the issue was reported.
The color indicators give you a quick status of the report:
- Blue: We're investigating the report and the review is hidden.
- Green: The report is valid and the review has been taken offline.
- Red: The report is closed and the review is back online.