Head to your business account for a full breakdown of all your flagging activities, including how many reviews you've flagged within a period and the status of each report. This article walks you through all the details that are available to you.
To maintain transparency and strengthen your brand’s credibility, consumers also get an overview of your flagging activities on your profile page.
Your flagging activities
To see your flagging activities, go to Trustpilot Business > Reviews > Service Reviews > Flagging activity, and select a time period.
You'll see the following:
- Total reports: The number of reports you've made in the selected period. Keep in mind that one review may have several issues, so you may have flagged it several times. That means your number of reports may be higher than your number of reviews.
- Reports under investigation: The number of reports that Trustpilot is currently investigating for you.
- Reports closed (review stayed online): The number of reviews we've put back online because the reviewer addressed the issue, or the review didn't breach our guidelines for the reason you chose.
- Reports closed (review moved offline): The number of reviews we've taken offline because they breached our guidelines and the issue wasn't or couldn't be resolved.
Activities for each report
You'll also see the following details for each report:
- Status: See if we're still investigating the issue or whether your report is closed, and what this means for the review — did it say online or was it taken offline?
- Last update: See the last time the status of the report changed.
- Date flagged: See when the review was flagged.
- Star rating: Filter by the flagged review's star rating, so you can get a general understanding of the reviewer's experience.
- Reason: See why the review was flagged.
- Flagged by: See who in your company flagged the review.
The color indicators on the left-hand side give you a quick status of the report:
- Blue: We're investigating the report.
- Green: The report is closed and the review was moved offline.
- Red: The report is closed and the review stayed online.