Our WordPress integration allows you to add TrustBox widgets to your website. It supports WordPress versions 3.5.1 and higher. Learn how to set up and manage it here.
We don’t currently have a sandbox environment available for testing purposes. This integration is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
Download the integration
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Integrations > Ecommerce. Click WordPress.
- On the next page, click Download zip file. You don’t need to open the file.
Install the integration
- In WordPress, go to Plugins > Add New.
- At the top of the page, click Upload Plugin.
- Click Choose File. Select the file you just downloaded from Trustpilot, then click Install Now.
- Under Installing Plugin from uploaded file, you'll see Plugin installed successfully when the installation is complete. Click Activate Plugin.
- Once activated, you’ll now see the Trustpilot tab on the WordPress admin panel. Click the tab and log in.
- Review the legal terms and check I understand and accept. Then click Confirm.
Manage the integration
Once you've installed the integration, the Trustpilot tab is available in your WordPress admin panel. From here, you can manage your settings and add a TrustBox to display your reviews.