Trustpilot’s WordPress plugin allows you to add multiple TrustBox widgets. Follow this guide to display your reviews and start getting the benefits of Trustpilot on your WordPress site in no time.
In this article we'll show you how to download and install the plugin, as well as how to add TrustBoxes to your WordPress website.
Note: This plugin is for companies who use the WordPress platform. Not you? Go to our other integrations.
Note: This integration isn't compatible with Internet Explorer.
Key facts about Trustpilot's WordPress plugin
- You can rearrange, customize, and publish widgets without any code changes. Simply drag and drop multiple TrustBox widgets onto your site.
- The WordPress plugin supports WordPress versions: 3.5.1 and higher.
Connect with the WordPress plugin
To connect Trustpilot with WordPress:
- Go to Trustpilot Business > Integrations > Ecommerce > WordPress and click on the Download button.
- Log in to your WordPress Admin page and install it by clicking Plugins > Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin at the top of the page. This will bring you to the plugin upload page where you need to click on Choose file.
- Select the plugin file you just downloaded, and click on Install Now.
- WordPress will upload the plugin file from your computer and install it for you. You'll see a success message when the installation is complete.
- Once successfully installed, select Activate Plugin.
- Click on Settings or on the Trustpilot icon on the left. You may have to use your Trustpilot Business credentials to log in.
- Review the legal terms, click the I understand and accept check box, then select Confirm.
Done! You've installed the plugin successfully.
Add a TrustBox using the plugin
You can add multiple TrustBox widgets to your web pages using your WordPress plugin.
- Select the TrustBox you’d like to preview and drag and drop it onto your on-site display. You can rearrange it to appear wherever you want on the page.
- To publish the TrustBox on your site, click Publish Changes.
You can further customize your TrustBox using various configuration options. Hover over the preview of your TrustBox, select Customize, and the following configuration settings will appear:
Preview on - Place TrustBoxes on your landing page, category page, or product page. If you want to place them on another page, simply enter the specific web address.
TrustBox Position - Select where on the page you want to place the TrustBox.
Horizontal space (pixels) - Offset the placement of the TrustBox from the left and right side.
Vertical space (pixels) - Offset the placement of the TrustBox from the top and bottom.
Note: If you choose the Product TrustBox, your SKU-attribute will be updated automatically. Remember to add it to your product page.
Note: We don't currently have a sandbox environment available for testing purposes.
Note: Trustpilot is not liable for any links to third party websites in this article, including the content on any other websites linked to from this article.