Table of contents
Trustpilot’s WordPress integration allows you to add TrustBox widgets to your website. It supports WordPress versions 3.5.1 and higher. Learn how to set up and manage it here.
Note: We don’t currently have a sandbox environment available for testing purposes. This integration is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
Download the integration
- From your Trustpilot Business account, navigate to Integrations > Ecommerce. Click WordPress.
- On the next page, click Download. You don’t need to open the file.
Install the integration
- Log into your WordPress account. On the WordPress Admin Panel, navigate to Plugins > Add new.
- At the top of the page, click Upload Plugin.
- Click Choose file. Select the file you just downloaded from Trustpilot, then click Install Now.
- Under Installing Plugin from uploaded file, you'll see Plugin installed successfully when the installation is complete. Click Activate Plugin.
- Once activated, you’ll now see the Trustpilot tab on the WordPres Admin Panel. Click the tab and log in.
- Review the legal terms and check I understand and accept the above. Then click Confirm.
Manage the integration
Once you've installed the integration, the Trustpilot tab is available in your WordPress Admin Panel. From here, you can manage your settings.
Add or Delete a TrustBox
- Log into your WordPress account. On the WordPress Admin Panel, click the Trustpilot tab.
- Under TrustBox, choose the TrustBox you want, and drag and drop it on your site display to test it. You can move it wherever you want.
Note: If you choose the Product TrustBox, your data-sku attribute will be updated automatically. Remember to add it to your product page.
- Hover over the preview of your TrustBox and click Customize. The TrustBox settings column will appear on the left-hand side of the page showing your customization options.
- To publish the TrustBox on your site, click Publish Changes.
- If you want to delete a TrustBox from your site, click the trash bin, then click Publish changes.
Disconnect the integration
Don’t want to use the integration anymore? No problem. Follow these steps to disconnect it:
- Log into your WordPress account. On the WordPress Admin Panel, navigate to Plugins > Installed Plugins.
- Under the Trustpilot integration, click Deactivate.
- Once deactivated, if you want to delete the integration completely, click Delete.
Note: Trustpilot is not liable for any links to third party websites in this article, including the content on any other websites linked to from this article.