Table of contents
We all need to update a password from time to time. Maybe you want to make it stronger, or you just need to change it for security reasons.
No matter the reason, it's easy to change your password directly from your Trustpilot Business account.
- In the Trustpilot Business account, point to your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Select Personal account from the drop-down menu.
- In the Personal account, in the Change your login details card, select the Change password button.
- In the Change password dialog, enter your current password in the Current password field.
- Enter your new password in the New password field.
- Your new password needs to be at least 8 characters long, and must contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number.
- Select the Confirm password button. A confirmation message will appear at the top of your Business portal, and you can rest, safe in the knowledge that you have a new, strong password for your account. Well done.
Forgotten your password completely? It happens. We can help you if you need to reset your password.