Table of contents
Whether you’d like to change your password for security reasons, or you’ve forgotten it, we’ve made it easy for you to do so.
Change your password
If you know your current password, you can simply log into your account to change it.
- Navigate to the Trustpilot Business login page. Enter your account details and click Log in.
- Under your user icon in the top right-hand corner, select Personal account from the drop-down menu.
- Under the Change your login details section, click Change password.
- In the Change your password dialog box, enter your current password, then enter your new password. Click Confirm password to save the changes.
- A confirmation message will appear at the top of the page.
Reset your password
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it without logging into your account.
- Navigate to the Trustpilot Business login page. Click Forgot your password?
- Enter the email address registered to your account, then click Send email. This triggers an email from us with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Check your email address’s inbox for the reset email. If you don't receive it within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
- In the email, click Create new password. You’ll be redirected back to Trustpilot to choose a new password.
- Enter your new password choice twice, then click Save password to confirm.
- A confirmation message will appear. Click Go to login to access your account with your new password.
Still having trouble?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you might have an issue with your cache. Try to log in with your password from an incognito browser window. If this works, clearing your cache should solve the issue.
Note: Your password must be at least 8 characters long, and must contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number.