Table of contents
Whether you’d like to change the email registered to your account for security reasons, to switch employee account responsible, or after a business merge, you can do so at any time. This guide will show you how to do it.
Change your account email
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Settings > Personal Account.
- Under Security settings > Email, enter the new email address you want associated with your account. Click Change email.
- In the dialog box, enter your password, then click Continue. This triggers a confirmation email from us.
- Check your email address’s inbox for the confirmation email. If you don't receive it within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
- In the email, click Confirm email. You’ll be redirected back to Trustpilot.
- When you change the email address for your account, you’ll need to create a new password. Enter a new password twice, then click Save password to confirm.
- A confirmation message will appear. Click Go to login to access your account with your new email and password.