Stay informed every time you go on the web. Download our Chrome extension to see a company's star level whenever they appear on the internet.
When you install the Trustpilot Google Chrome extension, a star appears next to a company's name when you search for them using Google or Bing. The star color corresponds to the number of stars a company has on Trustpilot. A dark green star means the company has five Trustpilot stars, while a red star means they have just one.
The stars only appear when you're searching for something. So whether you're looking for news or just want to buy some shoes, you'll stay informed about which companies you can trust.
Download the extension
- Download the Trustpilot extension.
- You can also navigate to the Chrome Web Store and enter "Trustpilot" in the search field.
The extension installs automatically.
Use the extension on a search results page
Now it's time to give your new Trustpilot extension a test run.
- In Google Chrome, in your preferred search engine, enter a company's name, for example Trustpilot, in the search field.
- On the search results page, if a company's been reviewed on Trustpilot, a star appears next to the search results.
- Point to the Trustpilot star to see the company's Trustpilot rating and number of reviews. In the dialog, select the Read reviews button to visit the company's profile on Trustpilot's website.
Configure the extension
Edit your extension preferences to control the search engines that will access the extension and the Trustpilot landing page that you'll be sent to when you want to read reviews about a company.
- Select the Google Chrome settings in the upper-right corner of the browser. Navigate to More Tools, then select Extensions.
- On the Extensions page, in the Trustpilot card, select the Details button.
- On the Details page, select Extension options.
- In the Trustpilot options:
- Select your local Trustpilot landing page from the drop-down menu, then select the Save button.
- Select the toggle button to enable or disable the extension for the search engines, then select the Save button.