If you want to invite customers to write service reviews, you can create a CSV file that contains their information, then import it to your Trustpilot Business account. Here’s how.
● All New (paying and free) customers that sign up on or after Oct 1, 2020 will have 90 days from first use to upload a file with customer data.
● Existing paying customers, FileUpload will be limited to 90 days from the effective date of contract renewals on or after Nov 1, 2020.
● Existing free customers will have access to FileUpload for 90 days from first use on or after Oct 1, 2020.
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Get reviews. Click Try a different way to get reviews.
- Select Simple File Upload.
- Click on Select file and upload your CSV file. The columns in the CSV file must include the following data in this order:
- Customer email
- Customer name
- Reference number
- Check your customer data to make sure it's correct, then click Continue.
- In the Sender name field, enter your sender information. Then select the Reply-to email address you would like the invitation to be sent from in the drop-down menu. Click Continue.
- In Create your invitation email, click Select template.
- In the dialog box under Optimized templates by Trustpilot, choose the language and template you would like to use for your invitation. Click Select this template.
- In the Send your customers to this website to write their review drop-down menu, select the local Trustpilot website that you want to send your customers to when they write their review. Click Next.
- Review your data. If you're satisfied, click Send Invitations.