It’s important to us that your voice is heard, so your review on Trustpilot might be displayed in several places. Here you can find out where your review is located, who can read it, and how you can view it.
1. The business’s profile page
You can always find your review on the business’s Trustpilot profile. This is the only place where your review is guaranteed to be displayed publicly.
Over time, the most recent reviews will appear above your review. This may push your review further down the page. But don't worry – it's still there! Apply a star or language filter on the business's profile page to make it easier to find.
2. Displayed on Trustpilot
Your review may appear in other places on Trustpilot. Some of these pages are public, while others can only be viewed by you or your Facebook friends.
- My reviews - Every reviewer has a personal profile on Trustpilot, and every review you've ever written is collected under the My reviews section of your profile. Click on your profile icon in the upper-right corner of any Trustpilot page, then select My reviews from the drop-down list.
- Friends’ reviews - If you've connected your Trustpilot account to your Facebook account, then your reviews may appear under your friends' My reviews tabs. Their reviews might also appear on yours. If you want to disable this, you’ll need to edit your social settings.
- Trustpilot homepage - We feature the latest reviews of different businesses on our homepage. These change quickly, as new reviews are posted. We receive hundreds of thousands of new reviews every day, so it's unlikely that your review will appear on our homepage...and if it does appear, it's probably for a very short time!
3. Displayed by the business
A business may choose to display your review on their website, social media, or in their marketing.
- On their website – TrustBoxes are widgets that businesses place on their websites to display customer reviews. This information comes from Trustpilot and is updated regularly, so older reviews are less likely to appear on their page.
- Facebook – If the business you reviewed has the Trustpilot plugin enabled on their Facebook page, your reviews may also appear there, under a separate tab labeled Trustpilot Reviews.
- Marketing – We have a feature for business users called the Image Generator that allows businesses to select a quote from a review, choose an image to use as a backdrop, and share it on their social media accounts and websites. This allows businesses to share their great customer service reviews with more potential customers in a visually engaging way.
4. Displayed in Google search results
We’re a Google partner, so your reviews on Trustpilot can be factored into Google Seller Ratings or Google Product Ratings. Google may even display your review for a business when showing reviews.
Previous Write a review
Up next Manage your reviews