Get service and product reviews with ease. Connect your OpenCart platform with Trustpilot and start collecting reviews automatically.
*This app is designed for companies who use the OpenCart eCommerce platform. Not you? Go to our other apps.
Trustpilot is not liable for any links to third party websites in this article, including the content on any other websites linked to from this article.
- A new order in your OpenCart webshop automatically triggers an email to your customer, requesting that they review your company on Trustpilot.
- The OpenCart plugin supports multi-stores in versions: 2.x and 3.x
How to set up the OpenCart App
Connect your OpenCart platform with Trustpilot in 3 easy steps:
- Select your OpenCart version
- Specify your email settings
- Install the plugin in your OpenCart webshop
Select your OpenCart version
- Go to Trustpilot Business, click on Integrations > Go to Apps page, choose OpenCart and click Connect now.
- You’ll be redirected to the OpenCart integration guide. Click Continue.
- Select the OpenCart version that you’re using.
Specify your email settings
Set up your email information:
- Sender Name: The sender information that appears in your customer's inbox when they receive your review request. Note: Currently, the Sender Email is by default the noreply.invitations Trustpilot email address.
- Reply-to Email: The email address you want your customers to use if they respond to your email.
- Trustpilot Website: The Trustpilot landing page your customers will be sent to when writing their review. Trustpilot has separate websites locales, e.g., fr.trustpilot.com is the Trustpilot website for France.
- Send Delay: An order from your OpenCart platform automatically triggers an email to your customer - set the number of days you'd like us to wait before the email is actually sent. The maximum delay is 90 days.
- Want to include product review invitations? If you are using our Product Reviews feature, you can select Yes to include a product review request.
- Select an email template.
- Choose the email template you’d like to send your customers. You can access and edit templates in Trustpilot Business’ Template Editor. Find more information here.
- Get a preview by sending yourself a test email. Note: The test email is currently only available for service reviews. Complete your setup by clicking on the Continue button.
- Confirm your email details, read and accept Trustpilot’s Terms & Conditions, and click Continue.
Install the plugin in your webshop
Download the Trustpilot plugin
When you’re done with your email settings, you’ll need to download the Trustpilot plugin on your computer. To do so, select Click here to download the file.
Next, click on Copy the key and go to your OpenCart webshop.
Upload the Trustpilot plugin in OpenCart
Now that you’ve downloaded the Trustpilot plugin, you can log in to OpenCart Admin and install it.
- To upload Trustpilot’s plugin to your webstore, use the Extension Installer feature available in the OpenCart Admin.
- Once you’ve uploaded the plugin, navigate to the Extensions tab and set the filter to display Modules.
- Scroll down to find Trustpilot’s module and click Install.
- Next, click Edit.
- On the plugin configuration page, paste the installation key you copied from Trustpilot Business.
- Click the Save icon.
- Next, navigate to the Extensions > Modifications tab and click Refresh.
- Finally, go back to Trustpilot Business and finish the integration by clicking on Done! I've Installed the plugin. That’s it, you’re done!