Table of contents
Our OpenCart 3.0 integration allows you to automate your review collection for service and product reviews, add multiple TrustBox widgets, and invite customers to write reviews. In this article, we’ll show you how to get started.
Note: We don’t currently have a sandbox environment available for testing purposes. This integration is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
This article is for OpenCart version 3.0. If you're using version 2.0-2.2x or 2.3x, check out this article.
Download the integration
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Integrations > Ecommerce > OpenCart.
- Under Select your OpenCart version, use the dropdown to select the relevant version. Click Download.
Install the integration
- In OpenCart, go to Extensions > Installer.
- Click Upload. Select the plugin file you just downloaded, and click Open.
- Once the extension has been successfully uploaded, go to Extensions. Under Choose the extension type, use the dropdown to click on Modules.
- A list of modules will appear lower down, on the same page. Find the Trustpilot integration and click the green Install button.
- Once the extension has been installed, click Edit.
- Choose your Business Unit from the drop-down menu. Select the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions. Click Confirm.
Note: If you're using OpenCart 3.x, you'll need to clear your cache. Go to Dashboard > Developer Settings and click Refresh.
Manage the integration
Once you've installed the integration, the Trustpilot tab is available in your OpenCart admin panel. You can find it on the left-hand panel. From here, you can manage your settings, send review invitations, and add a TrustBox.