Integrate Zendesk with Trustpilot to streamline your customer service. Manage all your service reviews from Zendesk without logging into Trustpilot or changing your workflow.
How it works - Read and reply to reviews in Zendesk
Once you set up the integration, you can read and reply to reviews directly from Zendesk.
Zendesk automatically checks your company’s Trustpilot profile every few minutes. When your company gets a new review, Zendesk creates a new ticket. The integration won’t affect your macros or triggers, but if you want, you can automate tasks by creating new triggers or macros.
When you reply to a review from Zendesk, the reply is posted on Trustpilot. Due to caching, it can take a few minutes before your reply is live. Keep in mind that Trustpilot only shows one reply per review, so if you write several replies in Zendesk, Trustpilot will display the latest one.
If a consumer edits their review, the existing ticket will be updated in Zendesk.
Note: Trustpilot recommends having support agents respond to reviews as consumers may not appreciate automated responses.
How it works - Tag, report, and share reviews
At the moment, the integration does not allow you to tag reviews, report reviews, or share them directly from Zendesk. To perform these actions, simply click on the Trustpilot Business link in the specific ticket, and go directly to the Service Reviews page.
Clicking on the Trustpilot Business link opens the review on the Service Reviews page.
Tip! If you are pre-tagging your invitation emails, you can enable the option Include pre-tags from your reviews on the Zendesk tickets. Your pre-tags will then show up on your support tickets as standard Zendesk tags. You can always change your settings.
Set up Trustpilot’s Zendesk integration
Integrate Zendesk with Trustpilot by following these steps:
- Zendesk will need this information from your Trustpilot account:
- Your Trustpilot Business email and password. (*For security reasons, the integration does not allow you to log in with your Google account.)
- Access to the business websites you'd like to integrate with Zendesk
- This step is optional but recommended. Set up the integration using a general business email address, e.g., email@example.com. This way, the integration won't break if the user who set up the integration leaves the company.
- Go to Zendesk and choose the Admin wheel in the bottom left-hand corner. Go to Channel Integrations and find Zendesk Apps Marketplace. Alternatively, you can go to the Admin wheel, choose Marketplace and find the Trustpilot Reviews app.
- Click Free and specify in the drop-down which Zendesk account the app should be added to. Click Install.
- Choose a Title for the app and check the Channel Integrations terms box. Click Install. Please note that you can set role permissions to access the app from this page as well.
- After the installation is complete, click Channel Integrations and select the app.
- Select the Accounts tab at the top.
- Click Add account and a pop-up will appear asking you to log in to Trustpilot.
- Once you've logged in, select the websites that you want to integrate with Zendesk. And, if you’re pre-tagging your invitation emails, you can enable the option Include pre-tags from your reviews on the Zendesk tickets.
- Now the setup is complete, and reviews will start appearing in Zendesk.
If you want to change your role permissions, you can select the app under Admin in Zendesk and click the tab Manage. The app can also be uninstalled from this location.
Trustpilot is not liable for any links to third party websites in this article, including the content on any other websites linked to from this article.