Table of contents
Our Zendesk integration allows you to streamline your business’s customer service. Manage all your Service Reviews from Zendesk without logging into Trustpilot or changing your workflow. Learn how to set up and manage the integration in this article.
Note: Due to caching, it can take a few minutes before your reply is visible on Trustpilot.
Download the integration
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Integrations > Customer Support > Zendesk.
- Click Download.
Install the integration
- In Zendesk, click the Admin wheel icon on the left-hand side of the page.
Note: For security reasons, this integration does not allow login via Google.
- Under the Apps section, click Manage.
- If you’ve installed any version of this integration before, you must disconnect the old before connecting the new one. Hover over the integration and select Uninstall from the drop-down menu, then click Upload private app. If you’ve never used this integration before, click Upload private app.
- Enter an App Name, then click Choose File. Select the file you just downloaded from Trustpilot, then click Upload.
- On the next page, enable any role or group restrictions you’d like, then click Install.
- Once installed, scroll down to the Channels section on the left-hand side of the page. Click Channel Integrations, then click the Trustpilot integration icon.
- Under the Accounts section, click Add account. Select the domains you want to integrate with Zendesk, then click Submit. On the next page, click Allow to confirm.
Manage the integration
Once you’ve installed the integration, your Service Reviews will start appearing as tickets in Zendesk, where you can read and reply to them directly.
Note: Trustpilot is not liable for any links to third party websites in this article, including the content on any other websites linked to from this article.