Table of contents
In this article, we will take you through the features of the Invitation History and show you how you can filter, export, and cancel invitations.
Access your Invitation history
- From your Trustpilot Business account, navigate to Get Reviews > Overview.
- In the section Recently invited customers, click See full invitation history.
You can click on the individual invitations to expand them and see more details.
From here, you can click Send again to resend the email or Show invitation email to see a preview of the email that was sent.
Edit Invitation Settings
If the invitation hasn’t been sent yet, and is still queued for delivery, you can edit details such as sender name, delivery date, and reply-to email. If you want to change the settings of a specific invitation, here’s what to do:
- From your Invitation history, click on the invitation you want to edit.
- The invitation will expand. Make your edits, then click Save.
Filter your invitations
- From the menu, select the filter to apply. You can filter by Email, Reference number, Method, Status, Date, or Type.
- Enter the relevant information about your filter, for example, the date range, delivery method, or reference number. Click the Filter button.
Export your invitations
You can export your invitations (both filtered and unfiltered) into a CSV file to import them into your CRM system. You can export up to 1000 of your most recent invitations.
- From your Invitation History, in the upper right-hand corner, click Export.
- Under Select field delimiter, select if you'd like the data to be separated by commas (,) or semicolons (;).
- Click Export and your file will begin downloading.
It’s currently not possible to cancel a single invitation, but you can cancel all queued invitations. Cancelling invitations is not reversible, so only cancel if you’re sure you won’t need them in the future. To do this:
- From your Invitation History, select the red Cancel invitations button.
- Click Yes.