The Invitation History gives you an overview of all invitations sent, regardless of the delivery status, and allows you to track errors in your invitation configurations.
You can filter your emails to get a better overview of the emails that you've sent, the emails that didn't deliver properly, or the ones that are still queued for delivery.
- On the Invitations page, click on the Select filter drop-down, then select the filter that you want to apply. You can filter by Email or reference number, Method, Status or Date.
- Select or enter any relevant information about your filter, for example the date range, delivery method, or reference number, then click the Filter button to apply your filter.
Note: The Unique Link, Business Generated Links, Embedded Review Form and Basic invitations do not appear in your Invitation History because they are sent from outside the Trustpilot system.
You can export your invitations to a .csv file. You may want to do this to import your invitations into your own system, for example, or to retrieve failed invitations and import them again.
- On the Invitations page, at the upper right side of the page, click the Export invitations button.
- In the Export invitations to a .csv file window, select if you'd like the data to be separated by commas (,) or semicolons (;).
- Click the Export invitations button and your file will download.
Note: The downloaded file contains the last 1,000 entries from the invitation history. Filters do not affect the exported list.
If you want to cancel all your queued invitations, click on the red Cancel invitations button on the top right side of the page.
It's not possible to cancel a single invitation, and once invitations are cancelled, you cannot reactivate them.
The Invitation History columns
Your Invitation History contains the following columns:
- Customer email – Displays the email address for the customer that receives your invitation.
- Status – Displays the status of each invitation, and changes depending on where the invitation is in the send process.
- Created – The date the invitation was created. For Automatic Feedback Service invitations, the date displayed is the date Trustpilot received the trigger email.
- Sent – The date the invitation was sent to the recipient.
- Reference Number – The unique identifier for the invitation that you supplied when the invitation was created.
Please contact our Support Team for help with any unsuccessful deliveries that you’re unable to resolve yourself.
The Invitation details
When you click on an invitation, the Invitation details appear. The details contain the following information:
- Name – The name of the recipient. You can edit this field before the invitation is delivered. If there is no customer name, the default name is customer (Customer is translated into the relevant language based on the template language).
- Email – The email address of the recipient. This field cannot be configured and is mandatory to create an invitation. If no email is added, an error occurs and the invitation will not be sent.
- Reference number – The unique identifier for the purchase or service experience.
- Created – The date and time that the invitation was created.
- Status – Current status of the invitation.
- Sent – The date and time that the invitation was sent.
- Invitation reminder – A status field that shows if the invitation reminder is enabled, scheduled or sent.
- Method – The invitation method that you used.
- Sender name – The name that appears as the sender of the invitation.
- Sender email – The email address that appears as the sender of the invitation.
- Reply-to – The email address the customer replies to, if they click Reply in their inbox.
- Locale – The locale of the customer and the language code of the landing page, for example, en-US is English (United States).