Check out the Invitation History page, where you can filter invitations, export them to use in other systems, and cancel queued invitations that you aren't ready to send.
The Invitation History
To access the Invitation History:
- Navigate to Trustpilot Business > Get Reviews > Invitations.
- Under Invitations > Recently invited customers, click the See full invitation history link.
Your Invitation History contains the following columns:
|Customer email||The customer's email address|
|Status||The invitation's status in the sending process|
|Created||The date you created the invitation. For AFS invitations, the date displayed is the date Trustpilot received the trigger email.|
|Sent||The date the invitation was sent to the recipient|
|Type||The type of invitation that was sent. The invitation can be a service or product review, or a service review reminder.|
|Reference number||The unique invitation identification you provided when you created the invitation|
Filter your sent invitations
You can filter your emails to get a better overview of the emails that you've sent, the emails that didn't deliver properly, or the ones that are still queued for delivery.
- In Get reviews > Invitations > Invitation History, select the Select filter drop-down menu.
- In the drop-down menu, select the filter to apply. You can filter by Email or reference number, Method, Status, Date, or Type.
- Select or enter any relevant information about your filter, for example, the date range, delivery method, or reference number. Select the Filter button to apply your filter.
Note: Unique Link, Business Generated Links, Embedded Review Form and Basic invitations do not appear in your Invitation History because they're sent from outside the Trustpilot system.
Export your invitations
Export your invitations to a .csv file if you want to, for example, import your invitations into your own CRM system, or to retrieve failed invitations and import them again.
- In the Invitation History, in the upper right-hand corner of the page, click the Export button.
- In the Export invitations to a .csv file dialog, select if you'd like the data to be separated by commas (,) or semicolons (;).
- Select the Export button to start your file download.
Note: The downloaded file contains the last 1,000 entries from the invitation history. Filters do not affect the exported list.
To cancel all your queued invitations, select the red Cancel invitations button in the right-hand corner of the Invitation History.
Once you've cancelled invitations, you can't reactivate them. It's not currently possible to cancel a single invitation.
The Invitation details
When you click on an invitation, the Invitation details appear.
|Name||The recipient's name. You can edit this field before delivery. If there's no customer name, customer is the default name.|
|The recipient's email address. If this field is blank, the invitation won't be sent.|
|Reference number||The unique identifier for the purchase or service experience.|
|Type||Displays if this is a service review or product review.|
|Created||The date and time the invitation was created.|
|Status||The invitation's current status.|
|Sent||The date and time the invitation was sent.|
|Invitation reminder||Displays if the invitation reminder has been enabled, and if it's either scheduled or sent.|
|Method||The invitation method used.|
|Sender name||The display name that appears as the invitation's sender.|
|Sender email||The email address the message was sent from.|
|Reply-to||The email address that the customer replies to if they click Reply in their inbox.|
|Landing page||The local website that the customer is sent to when they click the link, for example, uk.trustpilot.com.|