If you only want to invite a few customers manually, you can copy-paste their data from a spreadsheet or document into your Trustpilot Business account. Here’s how to do it.
- From your Trustpilot Business account, navigate to Get reviews > Invite Customers.
- Under Invite manually, select Copy-paste customer data- Service reviews.
- Copy-paste your customers' data from your spreadsheet or text editor to the text box. Be sure to separate the data by tabs, semicolons (;) or commas (,). You can copy up to 300 customers at a time.
- Check the order of the columns. They must be in this order: (1) email, (2) name, (3) reference number. Click Continue.
Note: The reference number field should not contain special characters like # or *. If you need to use special characters, use / or - instead.
- In Add Invites, you can add more customers one by one. If you don’t want to add more, or are satisfied, click Continue.
- In the Sender name field, enter your sender information. Select the Reply-to email address from the drop-down menu. Click Continue.
- In Create your invitation email, click Select template.
- In the dialog box under Optimized templates by Trustpilot, choose the language and template you would like to use for your invitation. Click Select this template.
- In the Send your customers to this website to write their review drop-down menu, select the local Trustpilot website that you want to send your customers to when they write their review. Click Next.
- Review your data. If you're satisfied, click Send Invitations.