The Trustpilot Reviews App for Hootsuite allows you to include reviews easily in your social media marketing strategy. You can use the App to share reviews instantly to one or more social networks, or schedule them to be posted at a later time. In addition, you can use the App to monitor your customers’ feedback and quickly reply to reviews via Hootsuite.
How to install and set up the Trustpilot Reviews App in Hootsuite
- Go to your Hootsuite dashboard, and in the launch menu, click on App Directory
- In the pop-up window, type "Trustpilot Reviews" in the search tool, then click Install App
Now that you have installed the Trustpilot Reviews App, you can create one or more streams with your Trustpilot reviews.
You can learn more about Streams on the Hootsuite Help Center
How to create a stream with your Trustpilot reviews
Please note that you must log in to your Trustpilot Business Account before you can create a stream with your Trustpilot reviews.
- Log in to your Trustpilot Business Account directly from the Trustpilot Reviews App by clicking on the Log in to your business account button.
Note: If your Trustpilot Business Account user has access to multiple websites, you will be shown the following screen:
Here you will be prompted to select the website with the reviews you wish to have shown in the stream. Pick a website from the drop-down menu and click Save and Show.
You can show reviews for one website per stream. If you want to see reviews for multiple websites, you can add multiple streams in Hootsuite.
- When you log in, reviews will appear in the stream.
How to share reviews from Hootsuite
- To share a review from Hootsuite, hover your mouse cursor over the review in the stream. A Share review icon will appear in the top right corner (see screenshot below). Click on this icon to get the sharing process started.
- Next, a Hootsuite composer box will appear with a pre-populated quote from the review (that you can edit), and a short link to the review on Trustpilot. Here you have option to share the review instantly to one or more of your social media networks, or schedule i to be posted later.
Here is an example of how reviews are shared on Twitter:
How to reply to a review from Hootsuite
- To reply to a review, hover your mouse cursor over the review in the stream and click on the Reply to review icon when it appears in the top right corner. Write your comment and press Reply. After your reply has been published, you always have the option to Edit or Delete it. You can do this directly in Hootsuite.
Other settings: Filter, Refresh, Delete and Log Out
If you would like to monitor the reviews with a particular star rating, click the funnel icon. Here you can filter reviews by star rating, Replied or Not Replied.
Note: It is possible to have multiple streams showing reviews for the same website. For example, you can have one stream showing 1-star, 2-star and 3-star reviews, and another stream showing 4-star and 5-star reviews.
New reviews will appear in the stream based on Auto Refresh settings. You can change the auto refresh settings in top left corner by clicking on the down arrow icon at the top left side of the page. Or you can refresh manually by clicking on the circle arrow icon at the top right side of the stream.
If you wish to delete a stream, click on the vertical dots icon in top right corner of the stream, and then click Delete Stream in the drop-down menu.
To log out from the Trustpilot Reviews App, click on the gear wheel icon in top right corner of the app. A drop-down menu will appear where you will find the Log out button.
Trustpilot is not liable for any links to third party websites in this article, including the content on any other websites linked to from this article.