Trustpilot has lots of options for automating your processes. Get the most out of Trustpilot’s tools by connecting your systems and applications with our APIs.
What is an API?
An Application Programming Interface (API) is a software-to-software interface. APIs allow separate software systems to interact without any user intervention or knowledge. Tasks are automated, so you can save time and energy on work processes like sending out review invitation emails to customers.
What can you do with Trustpilot APIs?
- Pull and display reviews on your website or in your marketing campaigns
- Integrate reviews into your CRM system
- Pull reviews into your support systems and respond to them directly from there
- Integrate service and/or product review invitations with your own email campaigns
What's the correct way to use Trustpilot APIs?
Trustpilot APIs offer a lot of flexibility, provided that business users adhere to our integration guidelines and brand guidelines, and that they display reviews in a meaningful, transparent, and non-misleading way.
How to create and manage APIs
Developer skills are needed to integrate Trustpilot APIs. Here’s our API documentation for developers.
Create an application
- From your Business Account, go to Integrations
- Choose APIs and click on Go to APIs page
- Enter a name for your application
- Write the domains you want to use for redirect URIs (separate multiple domains with a new line)
- Click on Create Application
- Your application will then be listed below, under Your applications
Manage your applications
You can manage your applications directly from your Trustpilot account. Under Your Applications, click on the arrow to display the overview.
Here's what you can do:
- Click on the switch button to enable or disable your applications
- Click on the Eye icon to view your API key and API secret
- Click on the copy/paste icon to copy your API key and API secret to clipboard
- Click on Remove Application to delete your application
Please note: The Trustpilot API key or API secret should not be shared with third parties.
For more information about our APIs, please read our Trustpilot API guide.