Our Shopify integration allows you to automate your review invitations for service and product reviews and add multiple website widgets. Here's how to install it.
Trustpilot's Shopify integration cannot be installed via the Shopify app store. Instead, you can set up the integration directly through your Trustpilot Business dashboard.
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Integrations > Ecommerce > Shopify
- In the text field, enter your Shopify domain and click Connect.
- Shopify will open in a new window. Click Install app.
- Trustpilot Business will open in a new window. Log in or sign up to continue.
- Select which Trustpilot domain to connect with your store from the drop-down menu and click the checkbox.
- Click Connect to complete connecting Trustpilot to your Shopify store.
- You will be redirected to the Trustpilot app within Shopify. At this point, your Shopify store is connected and review invitations will be sent to your customers automatically after every purchase.
When integrated with Shopify, service reviews are always on. This is so that your business collects more verified reviews to build trust, giving you better insight into what your customers think.
Manage the integration
Once you've installed the integration, Trustpilot Reviews will be available in the Apps tab in your Shopify admin panel. From there, you can manage your invitation settings like timing and delivery, product reviews, and product sync, and add a widget to your web pages.