If you want to invite customers to write product reviews manually, you can create a CSV file that contains your customers' information, then import it to your Trustpilot Business account. Here’s how to do it.
● All New (paying and free) customers that sign up on or after Oct 1, 2020 will have 90 days from first use to upload a file with customer data.
● Existing paying customers, FileUpload will be limited to 90 days from the effective date of contract renewals on or after Nov 1, 2020.
● Existing free customers will have access to FileUpload for 90 days from first use on or after Oct 1, 2020.
- From your Trustpilot Business admin page, navigate to Get reviews > Invite Customers.
- Under Invite manually, select Upload a file - Service and product reviews.
- Click Select file and upload your CSV file. The columns in the CSV file should include the following data in this order:
- Customer email
- Customer name
- Reference number
- Product name
- Product URL
- Image URL
- Check your customer data to make sure it's correct, then click Continue.
- In the Sender name field, enter your sender information. Then select the Reply-to email address you would like the invitation to be sent from in the drop-down menu. Click Continue.
- In Select template, choose the template you would like to use from the Select template for the review invitations drop-down menu. You can also choose the language for your invitation.
- In the Send your customers to this website to write their review: drop-down menu, select the local Trustpilot website that you want to send your customers to when they write their review. Click Next.
- Review your data. If you're satisfied, click Send Invitations.
Note: By default, customers will be asked to leave a product review right after they've written a service review. You can enable separate product review invitations in the Timing and frequency section of your Invitation Settings.