Table of contents
Your service reviews tell the story of your customers' experience with your business and help promote your good reputation. The service reviews page allows you to manage them all from one place.
From the service reviews page, you’ll find a number of tools that allow you to reply, tag, filter, share, and more.
To find the service reviews page, go to Trustpilot Business > Reviews > Service reviews.
Note: If your business hasn’t received service reviews yet, this page displays information about how to invite customers to write them, and examples of what they look like.
Awaiting reply overview
On the left of the page, you’ll see an overview of all your reviews from the last 28 days that are awaiting your reply. They’ll be broken down by star rating, and you can click through to view and reply to the reviews.
Reply to reviews
Replying to your reviews is simple from the service reviews page. Each review has a section below it, with all your reply information. If you haven’t replied to the review, there will be a text box where you can write and post your reply. For reviews that you have replied to, you’ll see the options to edit or delete your reply by clicking Replied. You can quickly find which reviews need a reply using the awaiting reply overview, but for reviews older than 28 days, use the filters.
To read more about replying to reviews, check out this article.
You can quickly add tags to your reviews from the service review page. Within each review, you’ll see an + Add tag button. You’ll only be able to use tags that you’ve previously added within the Tags page of your settings.
To read more about tagging reviews, check out this article.
Filter service reviews
This feature is part of the Enhance Add-on Module.
Service reviews are displayed chronologically, but you can use the filters to sort them in a different way or search for reviews that fit the applied criteria.
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Reviews > Service reviews.
- Under Inbox, search for a specific review in the search bar, or select a filter for Star rating, Reply, Date, Location, Flag, Find reviewer, Tags, or Source.
- Choose your filter(s), then click Apply in its drop-down menu. You can apply multiple filters at once.
- To clear an applied filter, select it and click Clear in its drop-down menu. To clear all applied filters, click Clear all.
Our sharing function makes it easy to create and style images displaying your business’s reviews or star ratings, which you can post to your social media or download for your marketing materials.
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Reviews > Service reviews. Find the review you want to share.
- Choose from the sharing options. You can Download image, Copy link or share it directly to your social media by selecting Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
To read more about sharing your reviews, check out this article.
Export service reviews
You can easily export your service reviews as a CSV file to easily access them outside Trustpilot Business. You can export all your reviews at once, or with filters applied.
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Reviews > Service reviews. Click Export in the top right-hand corner.
- In the dialog box, select a Date range. To customize one, click Custom > Date, add a Custom range, then click Apply.
- Click Download .csv.
Find reviewer information
Want more information about a reviewer? By clicking their username, you’ll be taken to their profile page on Trustpilot, where you’ll be able to see their location and all the reviews they've written. You’ll also be able to see their email address if you invited them to write a review. To contact the reviewer directly and request more specific information, you’ll need to use our Find Reviewer tool.
Find a reference number
A reference number identifies customers by their transaction with your business. If you ask them to provide one, you’ll see it within their review.
Find a review source or label
The review source and label indicate where a review came from and which method was used to collect it. Review labels are shown publicly with a review on your business profile page, while sources are only shown to businesses and can be found within a review on the service reviews page.