Table of contents
The service reviews page on your Trustpilot Business account allows you to filter, export, and manage all your business’s service reviews from one place.
When service reviews are posted publicly to your company profile page, they’re also available on the service reviews page.
Note: If your business hasn’t received service reviews yet, this page displays information about how to invite customers to write them, and examples of what they look like.
Filter service reviews
All your business’s reviews on the service reviews page are displayed in chronological order. Apply a filter to easily sort or search for them.
- From Trustpilot Business, go to Reviews > Service reviews.
- Under Inbox, search for a specific review in the search bar, or select a filter for Star rating, Reply, Date, Location, Report, Find reviewer, Tags, or Source.
- Choose a filter, then click Apply in its drop-down menu.
Note: Multiple filters can be applied at the same time.
- To clear an applied filter, select it and click Clear in its drop-down menu. To clear all applied filters, click Clear all.
Export service reviews
Export reviews from the service reviews page as a CSV file to easily access them outside Trustpilot Business.
Note: You can export all reviews at once, or with any filters applied.
- From Trustpilot Business, go to Reviews > Service reviews. Click Export in the top right-hand corner.
- In the dialog box, select a Date range. To customize one, click Custom > Date, add a Custom range, then click Apply.
- Click Download .csv.
Find reviewer information
Want more information about a reviewer? Find their location and reviews by clicking the username within their review on the service reviews page. You’ll also be able to see their email address if you invited them to write a review. To contact the reviewer directly and request more specific information, you’ll need to use our Find Reviewer tool instead.
Find a reference number
A reference number identifies customers by their transaction with your business. If you ask them to provide one, it can be found on the service reviews page within their review.
Find a review source or label
The review source and label indicate where a review came from and which method was used to collect it. Review labels are shown publicly with a review on your company profile page, while sources are only shown to businesses and can be found within a review on the service reviews page.