Table of contents
Your service reviews tell the story of your customers' experience with your business and help promote your good reputation. Make sure that you're using them to your advantage and getting the most out of the review management features we have on offer. This guide shows you how to use the service reviews page in Trustpilot Business.
From your service reviews page, you'll be able to access all your reviews easily and stay on top of your review management. Click through for in-depth guides on how to:
Note: If your business hasn’t received service reviews yet, this page displays information about how to invite customers to write them, and examples of what they look like.
Other actions you can perform from your service review page include:
Filter service reviews
All your service reviews are displayed in chronological order. Apply a filter to easily sort them or search for a particular review.
- From Trustpilot Business, go to Reviews > Service reviews.
- Under Inbox, search for a specific review in the search bar, or select a filter for Star rating, Reply, Date, Location, Report, Find reviewer, Tags, or Source.
- Choose a filter, then click Apply in its drop-down menu.
Note: Multiple filters can be applied at the same time.
- To clear an applied filter, select it and click Clear in its drop-down menu. To clear all applied filters, click Clear all.
Export service reviews
You can easily export your service reviews as a CSV file to easily access them outside Trustpilot Business.
Note: You can export all reviews at once, or with any filters applied.
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Reviews > Service reviews. Click Export in the top right-hand corner.
- In the dialog box, select a Date range. To customize one, click Custom > Date, add a Custom range, then click Apply.
- Click Download .csv.
Find reviewer information
Want more information about a reviewer? Find their location and reviews by clicking the username within their review on the service reviews page. You’ll also be able to see their email address if you invited them to write a review. To contact the reviewer directly and request more specific information, you’ll need to use our Find Reviewer tool instead.
Find a reference number
A reference number identifies customers by their transaction with your business. If you ask them to provide one, it can be found on the service reviews page within their review.
Find a review source or label
The review source and label indicate where a review came from and which method was used to collect it. Review labels are shown publicly with a review on your company profile page, while sources are only shown to businesses and can be found within a review on the service reviews page.
Previous Tag your service reviews