The Select Reviews feature allows you to display your favorite reviews.
Steps to Select Reviews for your TrustBox:
- Choose a TrustBox from the TrustBox Library.
- In the configuration section, select Your favorite reviews.
- After clicking Select favorites, you will see a pop-up screen, where you can select individual reviews to be displayed in the TrustBox. When you’re finished selecting, click I'm done in the top right corner.
- Click on Get Code, and the TrustBox code snippet will now include the appropriate data attributes (
data-groups="TrustBox") to display the selected reviews. Click the button Email me this code if you want to receive the code by email or send it to your developer by email.
- Finally, insert the code snippet into the HTML source code. This follows the same procedure for implementing a TrustBox without selected reviews.
- It is not possible to select different favorites for different TrustBoxes.
- You can configure one TrustBox to show your favorites, and another to show your latest reviews.
- Your favorite reviews will be sorted by date.
- When you’ve selected your favorite reviews once, you won’t have to re-generate/re-implement the TrustBox code.