This article will walk you through the steps in selecting your favorite reviews for your TrustBox. Learn how to find the TrustBox you want to display, select your favorite reviews, and implement the widget on your website.
You can create one TrustBox to show your favorites, and another TrustBox to show your latest reviews. You can also sort your favorite reviews by date.
Steps to select reviews for your TrustBox:
- Choose a TrustBox from the TrustBox Library.
- In the configuration section, select Your favorite reviews.
- After clicking Select favorites, you will see a pop-up screen, where you can select individual reviews to be displayed in the TrustBox. When you’re finished selecting, click I'm done in the top right corner.
- Click on Get Code, and the TrustBox code snippet will now include the appropriate data attributes to display the selected reviews. Click the button Email me this code if you want to send the code to yourself or your developer.
- Lastly, insert the code snippet into the HTML source code. This is the same procedure as implementing a TrustBox without selected reviews.
- It's not possible to select different favorites for different TrustBoxes.
- You can configure one TrustBox to show your favorites, and another one to show your latest reviews.
- Your favorite reviews will be sorted by date.