Table of contents
Want to show your favorite reviews in a TrustBox? Learn how to find the TrustBox you want to display, select your favorite reviews, and implement the widget on your website.
Note: You can configure other TrustBoxes to display your latest reviews, tagged reviews, or reviews by star rating.
How to select your favorite reviews
- Choose a TrustBox widget in the TrustBox Library.
- In the configuration section, select Your favorite reviews.
- Click on Select favorites and a pop-up will appear with a list of your customer reviews. Select the reviews you'd like to show in your TrustBox, and when you're finished, click Done in the bottom right corner.
- To implement the widget, click on Get Code. The TrustBox code snippet will now include the appropriate data attributes that display the selected reviews. You can click on Email me this code to send it to yourself or your developer.
- Now insert the code snippet into the HTML source code. This is the same procedure as implementing other TrustBoxes.
- It's not possible to select different favorites for different TrustBoxes, but you are welcome to show the same favorites in several TrustBoxes.
- Your favorite reviews will be sorted by date.