TrustBoxes are Trustpilot's widgets. Embed these stand-alone applications in your website to show your most recent reviews, TrustScore, and star ratings. Each TrustBox comes with features and configuration options that are found here under Integrations > TrustBox Library > Learn more.
For websites built using an eCommerce platform or CMS, please see the instructions at the end of this article.
Each TrustBox can be configured differently. You can show your favorite reviews in one TrustBox, your latest reviews in another, and even create several Targeted TrustBoxes. TrustBoxes are updated with new reviews every 20 minutes.
1. Choose your reviews
Select the reviews you'd like to display in your TrustBox. There are 4 options:
- Your latest reviews: Display your recent reviews in reverse chronological order, starting with your most recent review.
- Your reviews by star rating: Display star ratings that you select, e.g., 3 stars, 4 stars and 5 stars, in reverse chronological order.
- Your favorite reviews: Manually select and display your favorite reviews. Keep in mind that it's not possible to select different “favorites” for different TrustBoxes. Get more information about manual selection.
- Your tagged reviews: Customize your TrustBox for a specific target audience by tagging your reviews. Select one tag per TrustBox to create customized TrustBoxes for several audiences. You may even specify what stars you’d like displayed in your Targeted TrustBox. For example, you can display reviews that are tagged “customer service” with only 5-star ratings. Read Targeted TrustBox and Tagging and pre-tagging service reviews for more details.
Keep in mind that when you select reviews for TrustBoxes, you don't show consumers the full, accurate picture of all your customers' opinions. Although your TrustBox always displays your TrustScore and star rating, we still recommend displaying all your reviews— even the negative ones. Showing consumers negative reviews confirms that you are a transparent company that values honest feedback. Learn more about how negative reviews can turn into positive customer experiences.
2. Configure your TrustBoxConfigure your TrustBox to fit your website design. TrustBoxes are transparent and borderless. Decide on a light or dark version, select a suitable width and height, and remember to choose the correct language. Read configuration suggestions to learn more about TrustBox responsive design.
3. Implement your TrustBox
Follow the instructions provided in How to Implement a TrustBox. Assistance from your webmaster may be required.
Have you built your website with an eCommerce platform or CMS?