Even if you have logged in to Trustpilot using your Facebook profile, you can still decide whether you want to share your reviews with your Facebook friends.
Follow these steps to change the social settings for your user profile.
- Go to Trustpilot.com and log in - you can do this by clicking the text log in in the top right corner, or by clicking this button. Log in to Trustpilot
- Click your profile picture at the top right corner of the site to open the drop-down menu
- Click on My settings
- Open Social Settings
- If you wish to connect your Facebook profile with Trustpilot, click Connect with Facebook and click Edit this in the pop up window, to edit the information you wish to provide (if you have already logged in using Facebook, you may need to disconnect your account from Facebook and then reconnect in order to open the window).
- If you wish to disconnect your Facebook profile, click Disconnect my Facebook profile from Trustpilot.
If you are logged in to Trustpilot with an email address, you can connect your Trustpilot profile to Facebook by following the first 4 steps from the guide above, then doing the following.
- Click the button Connect with Facebook
- A pop up with a Facebook Login Form will appear. Insert your Facebook email address and password.
- Confirm the action by clicking OK