Log in to Trustpilot using your Facebook profile, and control the amount of information you share with both Trustpilot and your friends on social media.
If you already have a Trustpilot user profile, it's easy to connect it with your Facebook account. You can share reviews with your Facebook friends, and read their reviews as well.
Connect Trustpilot and Facebook
To connect your Trustpilot and Facebook profiles:
- Log in to the Trustpilot website. Point to your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and select My Settings from the drop-down menu.
- In the My Social Settings card, select the Connect with Facebook button.
- In the Log in with Facebook dialog, select the Continue as [Your name] button to immediately connect the two accounts.
To configure Trustpilot's access to your Facebook account, connect your Facebook and Trustpilot profiles, then:
- In the Log in with Facebook dialog, select the Edit this link.
- Use the toggle to enable or disable Trustpilot's access to your friends list.
- Use the toggle switch to enable or disable Trustpilot's access to your email address.
- Select the Continue as [Your name] button to save your settings.
It's very easy to decouple Facebook from your Trustpilot profile.
- In the My Social Settings card, select the Disconnect my Facebook profile from Trustpilot link.