Targeted TrustBoxes are widgets that display your tagged reviews, e.g., all your reviews about "delivery service." A Targeted TrustBox helps you show the reviews that are most relevant to your customers. You only need to set it up once, and it'll automatically pull in reviews with your specified tags.
This article will walk you through the implementation. But before implementing a Targeted TrustBox, you need to have your tags in order. Get all the details about tagging and pre-tagging service reviews here.
How to implement a Targeted TrustBox
- Select a TrustBox in the TrustBox Library that displays reviews.
- In the configuration section, select Your reviews by tag.
- Choose a tag from the drop-down.
- Optional: specify which star ratings you’d like displayed
- Click on Get code — the TrustBox code snippet will now include the appropriate data attributes (
data-tags="tag1") to display reviews with a selected tag. Click the button Share instructions if you want to send the code to yourself or send it to your developer.
- Insert the code snippet into the HTML source code (the same procedure for implementing any TrustBox.)
Important: You can only use one tag per TrustBox. However, multiple TrustBoxes can be generated with different tags, so you can have one showing reviews about "delivery service" and another showing reviews about, e.g., "return policy".