TrustBoxes are Trustpilot's widgets. Embed these stand-alone applications in your website to show your most recent reviews, TrustScore, and star ratings.
There are several different TrustBox widgets you can add to your website. Show your favorite reviews in one TrustBox, your latest reviews in another, or create several targeted TrustBoxes that display reviews that are relevant to a specific segment of your customers.
Choose a TrustBox widget
First things first – choose a TrustBox for your website. There are a lot of layouts and functionalities to choose from, so pick the widget that best suits your business's needs.
- In Trustpilot Business > Showcase > Website widgets, browse the TrustBox library and select a TrustBox.
- Once you've chosen a TrustBox widget, click the Learn more button.
Configure your TrustBox
Now that you've picked out a TrustBox, it's time to configure it.
- Under Get your TrustBox, customize your TrustBox.
Choose the location you would like the TrustBox to display reviews for. Select All locations, or just one specific location.
Select your reviews
Select the reviews that you want to display in the TrustBox. You've got four options to choose from:
|Your latest reviews||Displays reviews in reverse chronological order, starting from your latest review|
|Your reviews by star rating||Displays the star ratings that you select, for example, all 3-, 4-, and 5-star reviews|
|Your favorite reviews||Manually select your favorite reviews to display in the TrustBox|
|Your reviews by tag||Select tagged reviews to target a specific audience. You can select one tag per TrustBox.|
Keep in mind that when you select reviews for TrustBoxes, you don't show consumers the full, accurate picture of all your customers' opinions. Although your TrustBox always displays your TrustScore and star rating, we still recommend displaying all your reviews— even the negative ones.
Configure your TrustBox
Configure your TrustBox to fit your website's design.
|Preferred language||The TrustBox's display language|
|Width||The TrustBox's width|
|Height||The TrustBox's height in pixels|
|Theme||Choose a light or dark theme|
Implement your TrustBox
You've chosen and configured your TrustBox. It's time to put it on your website.
- Under Implement your TrustBox, click the Get Code button. Share instructions, so you can send it to yourself or your developer.
- Copy the TrustBox script into the
<HEAD>section of your website. You only need to do this once, even if you're adding multiple TrustBoxes.
- Add the TrustBox HTML to the
<BODY>where you'd like to display your TrustBox(es).
Other implementation methods
- If your website uses Wordpress, try our Wordpress plug-in to install a TrustBox. This method doesn’t require coding: rearrange, customize, and publish all in one place.
- If you have limited access to the source code, use Google Tag Manager (GTM) to add the widget as a custom script.
- If you can't put the script in the
<HEAD>section, you can put it in the
<BODY>section before the HTML. Keep in mind that this may impact your website's performance.
Now that you've implemented your TrustBox, consider testing how your TrustBoxes perform with the TrustBox Optimizer. And if you want to know more about TrustBoxes in general, check out our other articles on the subject.